Royal Asia Quality Control Services provides the below services for Inspection
Fabric Inspection is an important aspect followed prior to garment manufacturing to avoid rejects due to fabric quality and facing with unexpected loss in manufacturing.
Raw Material Inspection defines the activities required for Receiving Inspection on raw Material, customer supplied material and customer product processed by outside suppliers.
First article inspection the act of comparing a physical sample part with the specifications (usually a detail drawing, or blueprint) against which it was made.
Inline product inspection is conducting Inspection during the production process. This approach of inspection helps to control the quality of products by helping to fix the sources of defects immediately after they are detected.
During Production Inspection service is ideal for larger quantity shipments, product lines with continuous production, strict requirements for on-time shipments and as a follow-up if poor results are found during production Inspection.
Final Random Inspection is an on-site product inspection that ensures the conformity of production to your specifications.
Container loading inspection helps to make sure the goods are correctly handled and safely loaded into the shipping containers for safe transportation and delivery to the final destination.
Note * We also do inspections on below mentioned product category
- Fabric – Grey, Dyed, Printed etc.
- Apparel – Men’s, ladies & Kids wear etc.
- Home Textile – Terry Towel, Mats, Napkins, Table cloth, Kitchen towels, Aprons, Runners, Rugs and Carpets etc.
- Home furnishing- Quilt, Pillow- Pillow covers, Cushion- Cushion covers, Chair pads, Curtains etc.
- Hard Goods – Cook wares, Candle stands, Plastic boxes, Metal or Silver dishes, Wooden and metal furniture etc.
- Leather products – Apparels, Shoes, Hand bags, Belts etc.
- Handicraft items.